Accentize has announced the release of Chameleon, a new audio effect plugin which analyzes and imitates any reverb environment exactly.
The plugin uses artificial neural networks to understand and distinguish different room conditions.
Chameleon is an intelligent audio plugin which uses artificial neural networks to estimate and model the exact reverb content of any source recording. You can build a reverb profile in seconds and easily apply it to dry studio recordings.
- Create unlimited different unique reverbs with a single click.
- Automatic parameterization of dry/wet-mixing, stereo-width and pre-delay.
- The ideal tool for realistic ADR and foley matching.
- Useful for creative sound-design or music-production.
- Extract the natural room-impulse-response of any recording and export as a Wav file.
Available in VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats for Windows and Mac, Chameleon is on sale for the introductory price of 149 EUR until September 7th, 2021 (regular 199 EUR). The plugin is also included in the Reverb Tools bundle for 299 EUR (regular 398 EUR).
More information: Accentize