Accusonus has released version 1.6 of Regroover Pro, the artificial intelligence beat machine plugin for Windows and Mac.
The update includes two of the most highly-requested features, sync to host and user defined pattern lengths.
Discover the magic inside your drum loops which you’ve wanted to extract for years. Create new sounds from old or simply adjust the volume of individual elements inside a loop. Regroover uses Artificial-Intelligence to extract layers from within your previously recorded beats and samples. Once Regroover analyzes the audio file, you are able to make your own drum kits and combine external sounds to make new beats, loops and your own unique Expansion Kits.
Changes in Regroover Pro 1.6
- Sync To Host functionality allows for instant Regroover integration with new or existing DAW projects.
- User-Defined Pattern Lengths offers an intuitive new way to instantly produce new beats from your pre-recorded samples.
- Load new loops in Regroover while your DAW is playing.
- Instantly correct BPM detection errors with new half-time and double-time modifiers.
- Rename your layers and pads to better organize your Regroover projects.
- Improved drag to pad functionality.
- Many more fixes and improvements.
Regroover Pro (AU/VST/AAX) is available for $219 USD. The update is free to existing Regroover Pro users.