Erica Synths has announced Acidbox III, a filter dekstop module that emulates the Polivoks VCF.
Featuring the core of the famous Polivoks VCF in a stereo version, the AcidBox III comes with a unique audio signal overdrive circuit, built-in LFO and envelope follower in a compact, full aluminium case.
The Acidbox III has adjustable input gain, therefore it works with various sound sources – guitars, units with line level signals (synthesizers, grooveboxes, etc.) and modular synths.
Configurable control input allows to connect a bypass footswitch, expression pedal, external cutoff control voltage source and LFO synchronization trigger. This makes the Acidbox an ideal companion in almost every production or live performance setup.
Acidbox III features
- Polivoks core stereo lowpass/bandpass VCF with the original programmable opamps.
- Unique audio overdrive circuit.
- Versatile syncable LFO with 8 waveforms.
- Tap tempo button.
- Envelope follower with modulation level attenuverter.
- Master modulation control.
- Manual and CV control over cutoff frequency.
- Configurable control input for footswitch, expression pedal and external LFO/cutoff control.
- Adjustable input gain.
Acidbox III will be shipping in January 2018, priced at 390 EUR ex. VAT and shipping.
More information: Erica Synths