Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on DeFilter, an efficient tool to even out tonal imbalances in a mix or reduce resonant peaks or dips in the frequency spectrum.
Even severe issues such as comb filter effects or standing waves from untreated rooms can be addressed.
DeFilter can match recordings to target profiles such as music or speech, or alternatively extract the overall timbre from the source – the large strokes – while evening out narrow peaks and dips. The latter removes resonances and comb filter effects effectively while preserving the tonal character of the input signal. Recordings can also be equalized to match a reference recording.
- Automatically estimates correction filter that evens out the frequency spectrum.
- Removes resonances and comb filter effects.
- Predefined target profiles include music, speech and an automatic mode that extracts timbre from the input signal.
- Correction filters can be saved and used as a reference for matched equalization.
- Adjustable length of the correction filter from 1 to 20 milliseconds.
- Frequency spectrum representation of the of the following signals:.
- Correction filter.
- Input signal.
- Output signal.
- Frequency emphasis filter for the the level of correction.
DeFilter for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale for only $68 USD/55 EUR until April 30th, 2018.
More information: Acon Digital DeFilter