Acon Digital has released version 1.1.0 of its Restoration Suite, a collection of four plug-ins for audio restoration: DeNoise, DeHum, DeClick and DeClip.
Acon Digital Restoration Suite consists of four audio restoration and noise reduction plugins that are the result of several years of research within the field of noise reduction and audio restoration algorithms.
Changes in Restoration Suite v1.1.0
- DeNoise now reduces broadband noise even more effectively. The center frequency, bandwidth and filter slope of the current band is displayed as cursor information when modifying filter band settings in the emphasis filter editor.
- DeHum can now process up to 96 harmonics and passes the Audio Unit validation on OS X Mavericks (v10.9).
- DeClip contains audio quality improvements and is better at reconstructing high frequency content.
- The plug-ins now show up as stereo plug-ins in Reaper when using Audio Units on OS X.
- DeHum now resets its internal state properly so that previous audio data don’t affect the output when the same instance of the plug-in is used for other audio material.
Restoration Suite for Windows and Mac costs $99.90 USD. The update is free for all Restoration Suite customers.