Acon Digital has released version 7.0.18 of Acoustica, a cross-platform audio editor software. The update offers many usability improvements and bug fixes.
Re-implemented from scratch for the highest quality demands and cross-platform support, Acoustica 7 is now the perfect tool for editing, mastering and restoration work on both Mac and PC (32 and 64 bit). The new spectral editing mode available in the Premium Edition, allows more precise restoration work while you have access to processing tools from our award winning plug-ins, such as Equalize, Verberate and Restoration Suite.
A new set of tools for dynamic processing along with EBU R 128 and ITU-R BS.1770 compliant metering and normalisation should sweeten the deal further.
Changes in Acoustica v7.0.18
- Click on zoom scrollbar background moves view to click point.
- Sort options for label and region lists.
- Remember encoder settings when closing application.
- Waveform view settings (optional indication of illegal value range, zero line and selection grid in clip editor).
- Last tool and plug-in settings are now persistent.
- Amplitude range, minimum frequency and drop rate settings in real-time spectrum analyzer.
- Separate storage of last used “Save as” and “Open” audio folders.
- Clip editor crash recovery files now include labels, regions and meta data.
- Selection with shift and arrow keys in clip editor.
Acoustica is available from Plugin Boutique for 199.90 EUR for the Premium Edition, and 59.90 EUR for the Standard Edition.