Acon Digital has released version 1.2 of Equalize, a parametric equalizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The new version supports the VST3 standard and offers improved ergonomics as well as a more polished visual appearance.
Tab buttons in the user interface give quick access to band specific settings. The visualization of the filter curves now indicates bands in solo or bypass mode. Holding down the alt key activates a cross-hair cursor with frequency and spectral level readout. Additionally, the spectrum analyzer has been improved with interpolation and a new spectrum hold mode.
Changes in Equalize v1.2
- Supports VST3.
- Band related settings now reside in a tab control for quicker access to all bands.
- Center/cut-off frequencies up to 40 kHz regardless of sampling rate.
- Visualization of bands in solo or bypass mode.
- Spectrum analyzer is now interpolated.
- Reduced time jitter in spectrum analyzer.
- Added spectrum analyzer hold mode.
- Cross-hair cursor in the spectrum analyzer (Alt modifier).
- UI theme visually improved.
- Many other bug fixes and smaller work-flow improvements.
Equalize for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $99.90 USD.
More information: Acon Digital