Acon Digital has released version 1.1 of Multiply, a free chorus effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Acon Digital Multiply is a free and versatile chorus effect with a unique twist. Each simulated voice is processed with a phase randomizing filter so that unpleasant comb filter effects are avoided.
The effect can be used to simulate the effect of several performers playing the same tones simultaneously, to widen the spatial image or to create special effects for sound design.
Changes in Multiply v1.1
- CPU optimizations.
- Fixed audio glitches when used as zero latency plug-in in FL Studio.
- Added new level lock button to lock relation between dry and effect levels.
- Fixed incorrect folder for uninstall data in Windows installers.
- Control highlighting of automated parameters in Pro Tools.
- Support for the Ctrl+Alt+Cmd shortcut for the automation menu in Pro Tools.
Multiply for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available to download free of charge.
More information: Acon Digital