Acon Digital has released version 1.5 of the Restoration Suite, a plug-in bundle designed for audio restoration tasks.
The Restoration Suite includes DeNoise, DeHum, DeClip & DeClick.
The visual appearance has received a facelift and the workflow has been improved with undo and redo support, A/B comparisons and a new preset manager that allows presets to be exported and imported from XML files.
The adaptive mode in DeNoise can now be set to target either broadband noise only or a combination of broadband and tonal noise. The combined mode allows adaptive de-noising of stationary noise with tonal components such as engine noise, AC noise and similar. The Pro Tools integration has been improved with support for highlighted controls when using automation and automation menu keyboard shortcuts that simplifies the workflow.
Changes in Restoration Suite v1.5
- New visual appearance.
- Support for visual themes.
- Additional ‘combined’ mode in the adaptive denoiser that targets tonal components as well as broadband noise.
- New preset manager with XML export and import.
- Unlimited undo and redo history.
- A and B settings for quick comparisons.
- Control highlighting in Pro Tools.
- Keyboard short-cut for the automation menu in Pro Tools.
- Further bug fixes and minor improvements.
The Restoration Suite for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for $99.90 USD. The update is free for all previous Restoration Suite customers.