Acon Digital has released version 1.5.2 of Verberate and Verberate Surround, its effect plug-ins for natural sounding reverberation.
The visual appearance has received a facelift and the workflow was improved with undo and redo support as well as A/B comparisons. A large number of new presets have been added to the preset library. Furthermore, the Pro Tools integration has been improved with support for highlighted controls when using automation and automation menu keyboard shortcuts that simplifies the workflow.
Changes in Verberate / Verberate Surround v1.5.2
- New graphical user interface.
- Support for visual themes.
- Many new presets.
- Unlimited undo and redo history.
- A and B settings for quick comparisons.
- Dry and reverb levels can be locked.
- Control highlighting in Pro Tools.
- Keyboard short-cut for the automation menu in Pro Tools.
- Further bug fixes and minor improvements.
Verberate and Verberate Surround for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) are available for purchase for $99.90 USD USD and $199 USD, respectively. The update is free for all Verberate and Verberate Surround customers.
More information: Acon Digital