Plugin Boutique has announced an exclusive sale on the Verberate algorithmic reverb plugin by Acon Digital.
Verberate offers a a highly realistic simulation of real acoustical spaces with true stereo processing, an uncluttered user interface and a sensible set of parameters.
Several conventional building blocks in traditional digital reverb design have been replaced by novel methods that allow Verberate to produce convincing early reflections and the dense reverberation tails that characterize impulse response measurements of real acoustical spaces.
The result is a clean, unobtrusive sonic quality and a reverb that blends seamlessly into a mix. This is the reverb for those who like clean and realistic reverbs like convolution reverbs, but are in need of more flexibility and tweaking possibilities without sacrificing realism.
- Independent early reflections and reverberation tail processors.
- True stereo processing.
- Realistic early reflections that blend into the mix without unpleasant comb filter effects.
- Very dense late reverberation tails with little coloration due to proprietary methods.
- Uncluttered user interface.
- Graphical visualization of equalizer frequency response and frequency dependent reverberation times.
- Preset manager and a large number of factory presets.
- Save, load and categorize user presets.
Regularly $99.90 USD, Verberate for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale for only $29 USD until February 18th, 2019.
More information: Acon Digital