Acustica Audio has announced the release of its latest FIRE series single-knob plugin Fire The Pan, an easy-to-use panning effect.
With advances in audio, numerous tools are now available on the market that explore the concept of panning, starting with traditional 2D panning, and extending the balancing concept to spatialisation, allowing the perception of sound source positioning in the surround field to be altered to produce increasingly realistic 3D sound effects extending this paradigm to the extent of ‘3D Audio panning’ (object-based audio, and Ambisonics audio).
Fire The Pan brings together five different panning categories all-in-one, for more than 60 emulations. Let yourself be tempted by this new FIRE entry to transform the way you think about your stereo image, so that you’ll definitely want in your tool set. Well, all this and more can be found in Fire The Pan.
Fire The Pan features
- A single-knob plug-in capable of changing the overall stereo imagery in no time at all.
- Easy to use and cool interface, enriching your mixes by spreading sound around in an instant.
- A complete menu including more than 50 different panning modes divided in 5 categories (2D ANALOG – 3D ANALOG –2D DIGITAL 2D – 3D DIGITAL – 2D MS).
- Output Level and Multifunction (Elevation – Distance – Mix) sliders.
- ‘Compensation +’ buttons to compensate the output volume with a single click.
- Part of Fire, high quality series with a great and distinctive sound.
- Low CPU consumption.
- Low latency.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats, the plugin is available to purchase for $49 USD.
More information: Acustica Audio