Adam Szabo has updated the Viper synthesizer instrument for Windows to version 1.0.8, bringing various improvements and fixes.
Viper 1.0.8 is downward-compatible with all previous versions. All existing song-projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary.
Viper aims to deliver the sound characteristics of legendary hardware synthesizers in a virtual format. It comes with multitude of features like: multiple Oscillator types, Sync, Frequency Modulation, Ring Modulation, Unison up to 8 voices, Filter Saturation, Filter Routings, Modulation Matrix, high quality Effects, a powerful Arpeggiator, and much more!
Changes in Viper v1.0.8
- Added new “Sync Phase” to LFO 3’s modulation target.
- Matrix destinations are now in alphabetical order.
- Improved Unison engine.
- Improved PWM on Classic oscillators.
- Improved LFO phases in Free mode.
- Fixed GUI bug in Reaper.
- Fixed parameter bug in FL Studio.
- Fixed Pitch Bend range bug.
- Fixed pitch bug in Oscillator 3.
- Fixed Slope bug in envelopes.
- Fixed bug in Chorus.
- Fixed bug in Rate Reducer.
- Fixed bug in Phaser.
- Fixed various other bugs.
Regularly 89 EUR, Viper for Windows (VST) is on sale at a 25% discount with coupon code XMAS2020 at the checkout until December 31st, 2020. The update is free update for all Viper users.
More information: Adam Szabo