Adam Szabo has released an update to the Viper virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
A free update for all Viper users, version 1.1.0 includes a new Virus bank import and various other improvements and fixes.
Viper aims to deliver the sound characteristics of legendary hardware synthesizers in a virtual format. It comes with multitude of features like: multiple Oscillator types, Sync, Frequency Modulation, Ring Modulation, Unison up to 8 voices, Filter Saturation, Filter Routings, Modulation Matrix, high quality Effects, a powerful Arpeggiator, and much more!
Changes in Viper v1.1.0
- New Virus bank import.
- New “View Schematic” in main menu.
- Fixed a crash when switching presets.
- Fixed a high CPU usage issue on automation.
- Multiple Viper instances load faster.
- Several other bugfixes and improvements.
Viper is priced 89 EUR. It is available as a 32- and 64-bit VST for Windows.
More information: Adam Szabo