Adam Szabo has released an update to the Viper virtual synthesizer instrument.
Previously available in Windows 32-bit VST plugin format only, the version 1.1 update brings 64-bit compatibility, new sounds, and various improvements and bug fixes.
Viper aims to deliver the sound characteristics of legendary hardware synthesizers in a virtual format.
We can call Viper a Virtual Performance synth, with a vast array of features like: multiple oscillator types with user waveforms, Sync, Frequency Modulation, Ring Modulation, unison up to 8 voices, filter saturation, filter routings, mod matrix, high quality effects, a powerful arpeggiator, and much more!
Changes in Viper v1.1
- Released 64 Bit version.
- New Factory Bank 3.
- Added mouse wheel support on selectors.
- Added Arpeggiator Midi Out support.
- Redesigned Comb Filter.
- Fixed stuck parameter bug in Matrix.
- Fixed clicking bug in Matrix.
- Fixed Midi learn on Arp knobs.
- Fixed waveform selection bug.
- Fixed preset loading bug.
- Fixed Pitch Bend and Mod Wheel bug on rendered audio.
Viper is available for purchase for 89 EUR.
More information: Adam Szabo