Loops de la Crème has announced the release of Mini Noiser, a Kontakt instrument library that aims to add tons of character to your tracks.
The first instrument in the new LoFi Substance series explores the creative use of noise in audio productions, from perfect background noise layers to punchy short bursts of noise.
With 9 complementary noise sources, MINI NOISER lets you add authenticity and realism to virtual instruments and beats, create perfect background noise layers for your tracks, and add clarity, bite and attitude to drum, bass or pad sounds.
Mini Noiser features
- Intuitive mixer with 9 noise sources.
- 2 main patches (‘automatic’ and ‘key trigger’) and 7 presets.
- 21 samples (mono and stereo WAV, 24bit, 48kHz).
- Bonus: 18 long noise loops (WAV).
- Total size uncompressed: 188MB.
Mini Noiser for Kontakt 5.3.1 or higher (full version) is on sale for the intro price of only 4 EUR until July 10th, 2018 (regular 16 EUR). Prices excluding VAT.
More information: Loops de la Crème