NUGEN Audio has launched SigMod, a collection of eleven single-process modules which let you energize and enhance your existing plugins and get more from your DAW.
SigMod easily allows you to add features to make your workflow more powerful and effective.
Instantly enhance the functionality of your plug-ins and DAW with eleven different signal modification units. Explore new creative possibilities and quickly add missing features. Each module can easily be inserted, swapped and moved around making new options to correct, convert or tweak your audio.
With eleven single-process modules, SigMod contains many useful, creative functions which are unobtainable or otherwise difficult to engage. Combine these single-process modules in any order to design the precise routing you require. Auto-resizing keeps the signal flow and functionality clear at all times.
- Mid/side: convert stereo plug-ins to mid/side mode.
- Protect: protection ‘circuit’ to protect digital equipment.
- Mono: switch function to mono the signal.
- Switch: switch left and right over (or mid/side).
- Delay: delay signal path (m/s or samples).
- Phase: phase invert either side.
- Trim: apply dB offset.
- DC offset: detect and offset.
- Tap: for parallel processing.
- Crossover: split frequencies, apply different effects.
- Mute/Solo: channel mute/solo.
SigMod is on sale at Plugin Boutique for £19 GBP/$29 USD until June 26th, 2018. The plugin is available for Windows and Mac in VST, VST3, AU an AAX plugin formats.
More information: NUGEN Audio