ADSR Sounds has introduced Black Salt Audio’s new audio plugin Oxygen, an effect that is designed to breathe life into your mix.
The plugin provides bite, presence and air to deliver a silky smooth top end without the harshness.
Oxygen uses a unique process to control & enhance the top- end of any track in your mix, with a smooth & musical character you can’t get from EQ.
- Smooth crossover filter with three predefined and carefully selected cutoff values, to give Bite, Presence or Air to the sound.
- Compressor consisting of two fine-tuned modes which are targeted specifically to work on high frequencies. The Control knob is smartly setting the compression of the algorithm.
- Tape saturation circuit tuned to work great together with the high frequency parts of a signal. The additional added harmonics and imperfections create a warmer high-end that can be boosted further without getting tiring to the ears.
- Width found in the stereo version of Oxygen allows boosting of the side signal of a sound in a very natural way. This can work great on stereo buses, giving extra width and shimmer to cymbals or other sources.
- Preset system with Producer presets included.
Available for Windows and Mac in VST3, AU and AAX formats, the plugin is on sale at ADSR Sounds at an introductory 20% discount, priced $79 USD instead of $99 USD for a limited time.
More information: Black Salt Audio