ADSR Sounds has launched Maschine Live Performing, a new tutorial video series in which you can learn to build, edit and perform a groove using finger drumming.
In this seven video course for Maschine, we will take a look at how to build a basic groove using finger drumming, overdubbing, and/or step sequencing, how to add variations in a live setting, using effects and automation live, adding ghost notes to your grooves, how to setup a kit for finger drumming, using swing in Maschine live, and even live sequencing!
Maschine Live Performance features
- How to build a basic groove using finger drumming.
- Overdubbing, and/or step sequencing.
- How to add variations in a live setting.
- Using effects and automation live.
- Adding ghost notes to your grooves.
- How to setup a kit for finger drumming.
- Using swing in Maschine live.
- Live sequencing.
The video course is available for purchase for $24 USD.
More information: ADSR / Maschine Live Performing