Sonuscore has announced the release of a powerfully unique collection of fierce lead synths and atmospheric pads. Aevium was developed by Soundiron in partnership premier sound effects and foley production house BOOM Library.
To build Aevium, we selected a wide variety of raw source sounds from Birds Of Prey and then warped, stretched, modulated, glitched, overdrived, tore them into to bits, and re-synthesize them into a stunning sample-based virtual instrument library.
Whether you’re looking for classic punchy lead patches, warm fuzzy pads, dark drones, bubbling atmospherics, otherworldly textures or just pure flights of imagination, Aevium is your wing man!
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format.
- Over 20 categories of sample based synth sustains, staccatos, basses, leads, and FX.
- Over 400 factory presets: inspirational rocket fuel.
- 4-Layer Morphing Engine with XY Pad Mixer and Randomize capabilities.
- 1,810 stereo 24-bit 48kHz PCM Wav samples.
- 11.2 GB Installed.
- Custom Preset Import and Export, with intelligent random preset generator.
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments.
Available for the full version of Kontakt 5.8 or higher, Aevium is available for purchase at Sonuscore for $79 USD.
More information: Sonuscore