Akai Professional has announced the APC40, a control surface developed specifically for Ableton Live software.
Akai Professional worked in partnership with software developer Ableton to make the APC40 the optimal Ableton Live control surface. The APC40 is designed to be a powerful, intuitive controller for electronic-music performance artists, DJs, hip-hop producers and traditional musicians using Ableton Live on stage and in the studio.
APC40 key features
- Designed in partnership with Ableton.
- Unique clip matrix with multicolor lighting displays current clip status.
- No mapping required for use with Ableton Live.
- Exclusive bidirectional communication between the APC40 and Ableton Live.
- Professional feel with rugged, metal chassis and premium controls.
- Comes with Ableton Live Akai Professional APC Edition, free upgrade patch for full versions of Live.
- USB plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC.
- Premium controller with rugged, metal chassis.
Pricing & availability have not yet been announced.
Visit Akai Professional for more information.