Akai Professional has announced the RPM3, its new hybrid reference monitors and USB audio interface system.
RPM3 monitors provide full-range frequency response to ensure audio reference that is true, yet powerful. A Bass Boost switch helps emphasize low frequencies, enabling users to tailor the speaker’s response to a wide variety of listening environments. The lightweight and portable design means the RPM3 system can be easily placed in a carrying case and taken on the road, allowing for reference monitoring anywhere.
- USB monitors and audio interface.
- 2×2 USB audio interface allows simultaneous recording and monitoring of computer audio.
- Magnetically shielded to prevent interference when placed close to computer monitors.
- Record and monitor audio using either 1/8″, 1/4″ TRS or RCA stereo inputs.
- Lightweight, portable size perfect for desks, project studios and mobile-recording rigs.
- Volume control, power-switch and 1/8″ headphone jack located on front panel for quick access.
Akai Pro will unveil RPM3 at booth #6400 of the 2011 NAMM Show from January 13-16, Anaheim, CA.