Akai Professional has announced availability the latest addition to its DAW software lineup.
Built on the legacy of the legendary MPC hardware and innovative MPC2 desktop software, MPC Beats is available to anyone as a free download from the Akai Professional website and empowers new beat makers with all the tools to create excellent sounding beats.
Aspiring beat-makers ready to delve into the world of music production will find MPC Beats an ultra-intuitive, inspiring entry-point for producing professional sounding music.
Underpinned by the renowned MPC workflow, MPC Beats offers an easily accessible 4×4 drum sample grid, a piano roll, sample library browser and sample edit window. Users can seamlessly switch between these workspaces to discover, create, and edit their beats to perfection.
For immediate accessibility, MPC Beats includes smart layouts from the included beat templates – the ideal starting point for new users looking to master the MPC workflow.
MPC Beats comes with a 2GB content library with selections from the most popular MPC Expansion Pack sound libraries. MPC Beats also comes with integrated hardware control.
MPC Beats features
- Free software based on the legendary MPC workflow.
- 2 Audio, 8 Midi/Instrument Tracks.
- 16 Pads, Sample Editing, VST/AU support.
- Ready to create right away – sample/sound content, effects, and virtual instruments built-in.
- Can be mapped to any MIDI controller, including MPC and MPK mini.
- Easy, unified software, plugins, and virtual instruments installer.
- Special Affordable MPC Beats version of Expansions (starting at $9.99).
MPC Beats is available as a free download for Windows and Mac.
More information: Akai Professional