Akai Professional has announced the arrival of the highly anticipated firmware 3.0.5 update to Force, a standalone device which fuses clip-launching, step sequencing, sampling, synth engines, and a tactile touch screen control.
The free update comes with a new set of tools for the most intuitive creative process from song creation to completion, including an Arranger with intuitive navigation menus, MIDI Multi for expansive USB device connectivity, and Ableton session import for a complete standalone workflow.
Introducing FORCE, the ultimate in standalone end-to-end production workflows, complete with every tool you need to produce, remix, mashup and perform your tracks live. Fusing clip-launching, a linear arranger, MIDI Multi capability, step sequencing, sampling, synth engines, tactile touch screen control and much more, all in a singular standalone device, FORCE is primed for any setting, from the studio to the mainstage – no computer needed.
Changes in Force 3.0.5
- Arranger mode for song finalization.
- MIDI Multi for expanded device connectivity.
- Macros – layered parameter assignments, effects, and automations.
- Assign control parameters to 64 pads, crossfader and touch UI.
- Advanced 16 levels for dynamic sample triggering.
- Ableton Live Project Import.
Force is available to purchase for $999 USD. The firmware update can be downloaded from the Akai website now.
More information: Akai Professional