Alesis has announced that its have released a firmware update and new Strike Software Editor for its groundbreaking family of Strike electronic drum kits.
The 1.2 firmware update is a robust new upgrade that adds several new important features and enhances many of the existing features. When customers download 1.2 and update their Strike module they will have significantly more control and flexibility with their Strike kits.
With these firmware and software updates, it is now easier than ever for drummers to program, sample and customize their sound to be exactly the way they want. No one else offers this capability!
Changes in Strike firmware v1.2
- Sample Mode: Added Internal and Internal+Aux
- Input recording modes. Sample yourself playing solo or playing along with music from your Aux input.
- Loop Mode: Each of the two layers on each trigger can be set to loop its playback.
- Layer Velocity Limit High/Low: Configure a layer to play in certain velocity ranges only.
- Metronome Output Routing: Route the metronome to the Main Out, the Headphone Out, or both.
- USB mass-storage capability.
- General trigger performance enhancements. Improved dynamic range.
- Improved hi-hat pedal performance, including greater dynamic range for “chick” sound
- Adjustable Splash Performance.
The new Strike Editor Software v1.0.1 for Windows and Mac and firmware v1.2 update are now available from the Downloads tab of the official Strike Pro Kit and Strike Kit sites.
More information: Alesis