Algonaut has announced an update to the Atlas 2 artificial intelligence powered sampler instrument that aims to change the way you find sounds and make beats.
Version 2.1 comes with various new features and workflow improvements.
Changes in Atlas 2.1
- Similar Samples feature: See similar samples in the map to any sample loaded in the Drum Kit.
- Correct Category feature: Manually update the category of a sample in the Map or in a Drum Kit.
- Maximise Sequencer feature: Sequencer can now take up the entire app window. Drum waveforms are shown next to each channel.
- Samples can now be extracted from Atlas Loop and Drum Kit files.
- Atlas 2 for Linux.
- ASIO sound card support in Standalone.
- Drop multiple files onto Drum Kit. Hold CTRL/COMMAND to match to current categories.
- Map creation: New option to analyze the sample file and folder names for categorization hints.
- Various other improvements and fixes.
Atlas 2.1 is available in VST/VST3 and AU plugin formats and as standalone software for Windows, Mac and Linx. It is on sale for $49 USD in a Black Friday promotion until December 1st, 2021 (regular $99 USD).
More information: Algonaut