Gábor Gyutai and Balázs Gyutai have launched Alpha Forever, a modular sound design environment for Windows.
Alpha Forever is a node based modular sound design tool which allows you to create custom instruments and effects in uncompromised quality as quickly and conveniently as possible.
Alpha Forever started as a fun project by the hungarian brothers Gábor Gyutai and Balázs Gyutai. After 3 years of development things started to get more serious, and in the year 2018 they finally released the first version under the name: Alpha Forever (reflecting the never ending development).
Alpha Forever features
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony.
- Over 100 presets (synths, sound FX, delay effects, modulations, dynamics, tools).
- Every signal is calculated at audio rate, you can connect anything with anything.
- No limitation on the amount of nodes used in a patch.
- More than 80 nodes available already (math tools, MIDI inputs, LFOs, bandlimited oscillators, envelopes, delays etc.)
- Designed for fast node editing, several nodes have their own interfaces.
- MIDI and parameter automation.
- Scalable plug-in window.
- Intuitive, zoomable, fast, vector graphics interface.
- Keyboard shortcuts.
- Copy / Paste patches into text editors / online text fields.
- Constantly developed.
- No in app purchases, no subscription plans.
Alpha Forever for Windows (64-bit VST) is available for 50 EUR. A fully functional free trial version is available for download (saving is disabled).
More information: Alpha Forever