Gábor Gyutai and Balázs Gyutai have released the second update of the Alpha Forever Modular polyphonic node based modular sound design environment for Windows.
The update offers various workflow enhancements and fixes.
Changes in Alpha Forever
- Custom selections and designers can be loaded and saved using the palette.
- Free collection of useful patch segments is available to download from the afmodular.com website.
- The palette received push buttons for copy / paste.
- Several nodes received additional outputs (Crossfade GUI, Gain Lin, Trg -> Gate, 1-pole filter, Unison, Envelope Follower Modulated).
- CTRL + X hotkey added.
- Right clicking will not erase the clipboard anymore.
- More events are saved in the undo history.
- Keyboard compatibility fixes (Reaper needs bridging).
- The maximum delay time of delay related nodes (comb filter, allpass filter, delay, delay bank) is fixed in milliseconds, not sample rate dependent anymore.
- Plug descriptions are rendered above wires.
- Minor fixes.
- GUI speed enhancements.
Alpha Forever for Windows (VST) is available for $50 USD / 50 EUR incl. VAT. A free demo version can be downloaded from the product page.
Existing users can download the update following the instructions in the original order.
More information: Alpha Forever