Ampify has announced version 7.0 of Launchpad for iOS, one of the biggest music-making apps on the iOS App Store.
This new update brings an improved design, making it easier than ever for music makers around the world to make and remix music.
The gorgeous new design takes advantage of Apple’s latest graphics technology, introducing an all-new smooth interface to the world-famous app. The design overhaul was a major undertaking from the Ampify Team (the Innovation team formed from Focusrite/Novation). The aim was to further simplify the experience for new users, while also allowing the interface to be extendable for advanced users in future updates.
The Launchpad iPhone version has been completely redesigned to make playing remix sections even easier. You can now always see which tracks are playing, even while using the updated DJ-style FX. The visual grouping of pads has also been enhanced to show which sounds are linked.
The 8 free soundpacks now include three brand new genres: Midnight House, Future Trap and Retro Funk, allowing new users to get into the groove more quickly than ever before.
On iPad, Launchpad Pro features are now even easier to buy, thanks to the new Pro Features Collection. This In App Purchase includes all 8 existing features on iPad: Audio Import, Autofilter FX, Delay FX, Stutter FX, Stopper FX, Gator FX, Flanger FX and MIDI sync.
Changes in Launchpad for iOS v7.0
- All-new design — Slick new interface. Crisp and responsive on all new iPhones and iPads.
- 3 new free soundpacks — Midnight House, Future Trap and Retro Funk.
- Go pro — All the pro features in the Pro Features Collection.
- New iPhone layout — Swipe sound groups while using FX.
- Redesigned FX — All-new graphical design and fee.
- Enhanced accessibility – Improved voice over support.
Launchpad for iOS is a free download at the iTunes App Store.