Ample Sound has released Ample Bass J II, Ample Bass P II, and Pick Bass Extension library, a completely recreated program with more versatility for Rock, Metal, Brit-Pop, etc.
Ample Bass J aim to bring the Fender Jazz Bass (John English Masterbuilt) sound to your studio. Ample Bass P aim to bring the Fender Precision Bass sound to your studio.
Changes in Ample Bass II
- New sample engine with significant performance improvement:
- Multiple instances can be loaded much faster and takes only a small amount of additional memory.
- Improved voice management significantly enhances performance.
- VST3 format is now supported for Mac & Windows.
- New Pick Extension for Ample Bass J II, suitable for Rock, Metal, Brit-Pop, etc. ($69 USD)
- Improved and optimized GPX format support in the built-in bass tab player.
- Other updates:
- Added capo option which enables transposing without the need of modifying MIDI. Added Auto Mod to enable automatic vibrato.
- Added Mod Range to adjust vibrato intensity.
- Added Poly Bender to enable multiple notes bend.
- Added the new Solo Mode, in addition to Keyboard Mode and Standard Mode.
- Completely new standalone app which can load all Ample Sound plugins with virtual keyboard support.
Ample Bass J and Ample Bass P are available for purchase for $119 USD each. The Pick Extension for Ample Bass J II is $69 USD.
The updates are free of charge for owners of corresponding Ample Bass software. Users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound page.
More information: Ample Sound