Ample Sound has announced the release of Ample Guitar M Lite II, a free “lite” version of the AGM II virtual Martin D-41 acoustic guitar instrument.
AGML II has been greatly improved compared with previous version. It has full range notes now (E1 – C5), which was (E1 – G#3) before. Except samples and articulations, AGML II shares full features of AGM II.
Changes in Ample Guitar M Lite II
- New sample engine with significant performance improvement:
- Multiple instances can be loaded much faster and takes only a small amount of additional memory.
- Improved voice management significantly enhances performance.
- New Strummer with drag & drop support:.
- Users can search, browse and audition chords and patterns now with drag & drop support.
- Slash chord support is implemented for Detect Mode.
- Chord slots have been increased to 24 for Select Mode.
- Arpeggio can now be played on all six strings for every chord now.
- Improved humanization options are present in 2.0.
- New strummed patterns.
- Improved and optimized GPX format support in the built-in tab player.
- Completely new standalone app which can load all Ample Sound plugins with virtual keyboard support.
- Other updates:
- Added Mod Range to adjust vibrato intensity.
- Added Poly Bender to enable multiple notes bend.
- Added the new Solo Mode, in addition to Keyboard Mode and Standard Mode.
Ample Guitar M Lite II is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX).