Ample Sound has updated its Acoustic Guitar series plugins to version 3.2, and Electric Bass series to version 3.1, featuring 4 expansions integration, remade presets and improved compatibility of the VST3 format.
The update brings new samples:
- AGM: Merged the pick Expansion (1.9 GB) into AGM v3.2 library (now with Finger, Strum and Pick).
- AGT: Merged the finger Expansion (1.7 GB) into AGT v3.2 library (now with Finger, Strum and Pick).
- ABP: Merged the pick Expansion (1.6 GB) into ABP v3.1 library (now with Finger and Pick).
- ABJ: Merged the pick Expansion (1.9 GB) into ABJ v3.1 library (now with Finger and Pick).
Users who have those 4 plugins but don’t have the expansions need to install the new libraries to get the new samples. Users who have those 4 plugins and expansions don’t have to install the new libraries.
Changes in the update:
- New Mic modes for Acoustic Guitars (now with Mono, MS1, MS2 and AB 4 mic modes), the Mono and MS2 2 modes are the same as Mono and Stereo modes in the old versions, MS1 and AB are new modes with the different sound.
- New Preset manager.
- Remade all of presets.
- Keyboard skins for Electric Basses.
- Clickable articulation buttons.
- Fixed VST3 compatibility issue for various DAWs.
- Updated and fixed OpenGL related issues.
- Updated Riffer, fixed multiple bugs (Note length drag issue, various Strummer import issue etc.).
- Updated FX module, fixed issues with visualization.
The update is free of charge. Users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound webpage.
Ample Sound has also announced that it is running a Summer Sale until August 29th, with up to 64% off on bundles and 20% off on single products. Existing users can login into their account to see their discounts.
More information: Ample Sound