Ample Sound has released version 2.1.0 of its Ample Guitar and Ample Bass series of virtual instruments.
Changes in Ample Guitar & Ample Bass v2.1.0
- Added MIDI guitar support. Users can record complete fingering and some articulations (Slide, Hammer On&Pull Off, etc) using MIDI guitar without any keyswitches.
- New GUIs for extension libraries.
- Added trial period for extension libraries.
- Improved Open String First. Users now can specify which strings to be examined.
- Added sync button for tab player.
- Fixed potential clicks when working in 48kHz and 96kHz.
- Fixed a voice bug when playing long time with hold pedal.
- Replaced a mistaken sample of ABP.
The updates are free for owners of corresponding Ample Bass software. Users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound page.
More information: Ample Sound