Ample Sound has released version 2.4 of its Ample Guitar and Ample Bass virtual instruments for Windows and Mac.
Changes in v2.4
- Added Tab to MIDI feature. Users now can drag tabs to host as MIDI format, including all information of fingering positions, articulations, velocity, etc. Users need to set the input of MIDI track to Any. For Pro Tools and Ableton Users, they can use String mode instead.
- Added Apple developer certificate for Mac installer.
- Fixed a Mac extension bug when installing onto external drive.
- Added a script for support of Garageband.
- Fixed a Windows installer bug under non-administrative account.
- Some GUI changes.
The updates are free of charge for owners of corresponding Ample Guitar and Ample Bass software. Users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound page.
Ample Sound is also offering a 20% discount on the Ample Metal Series (Ample Metal Eclipse, Ample Metal Ray5, and the bundle of both), until August 8th, 2016.
More information: Ample Sound