Ample Sound has announced an update to the Metal series of virtual guitar and bass guitar instruments.
Changes in Metal series v3.6
- Native support for Mac M1 machines.
- Native accessibility support on both Windows and Mac.
- Tab Reader supports Guitar pro 7 format.
- Improved sample engine, memory management, and efficiency.
- Updated AAX format version.
- Optimized UI display.
- Added Sync feature in Delay.
- Fixed a potential problem related to the DAW clock.
- Fixed a potential problem in the process of loading sample library.
- Fixed potential crash caused by a bug in main panel and Strummer UI.
- Fixed some bugs in Riffer and Tab Reader.
Owners of AME, AMH and AMR can update for free through the MyAmpleSound webpage.
More information: Ample Sound