Ample Sound has released version 2.6 updates for all six of its virtual bass guitar instruments for Windows and Mac.
The update offers various new features for the Riffer and bug fixes.
Changes in v2.6
- New features:
- Add Multi-Measure feature in Riffer.
- Add Clear measure, Copy Measure, Clear All features in Riffer right-click menu.
- Change Riffer UI.
- Update Riffer dice scales in Ample Metal Ray5.
- Fixed bugs:
- Fix missing Slide Out on 3rd fret G string.
- Some buttons lose text label when inserting value 0.
- Sometimes note can’t stop playing when played on fretboard.
- Note with high velocity breaks in Solo Mode.
- Poblems importing MIDI to Riffer.
- Logic gets stuck when dragg-and-dropping Pitch Bend from Riffer into host.
- Sometimes minor third Slide Up becomes to minor second when exporting Riff to MIDI.
- Note can be moved out of range in Riffer.
- Note cannot stop playing when moved holding shift.
- Note can change length or overlap when moved across other notes holding shift.
- Riffer cannot load preset when Preference window is closed.
All updates are free of charge for owners of corresponding Ample Bass products. Users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound webpage.
More information: Ample Sound