Ample Sound has released free updates of its virtual guitar instruments for Windows and Mac.
Changes in version 2.51
- Added “Clear measure” and “Copy Measure” features in Riffer.
- Add Slide Out on 3rd fret G string.
- Tab UI changes.
- Fixed: Sometimes note can’t stop playing when playing on fretboard.
- Fixed: Notes with high velocity break in Solo Mode.
- Fixed: Some problems when importing MIDI to Riffer.
- Fixed: Logic gets stuck when dragging and dropping Pitch Bend from Riffer into Logic.
- Fixed: Palm Mute can’t be exported to MIDI from Riffer.
- Fixed: Some Slide In notes can not be exported to MIDI.
- Fixed: Sometimes minor third Slide Up becomes to minor second when exporting Riff to MIDI.
- Fixed: Note can be moved out of range in Riffer.
- Fixed: Note can’t stop playing when moved holding shift.
- Fixed: Note can change length or overlap when moved acrossing other notes holding shift.
- Fixed: Riffer can’t load preset when Preference window is closed.
- Fixed: The parameters of Pick Attack, Random, Fade In, Stroke Noise etc can’t be saved in Electric guitars.
Changes in Ample Metal Eclipse v2.51
- Added a new tuning file.
- Updated the Scales for Riffer Dice.
- Changed the the fingering of Power 4 chords in Strummer.
- Fixed: note A#6 can’t control the playback of Riffer.
- Fixed: Palm Mute can’t be played in Tab panel.
- Fixed: The threshold value of velocity layer doesn’t work in Settings panel.
- Fixed: Velocity value in MIDI Out mode is different from the one in Riffer.
Changes in Ample Guitar Hollow v2.51
- Fixed: Wrong tune file.
- Fixed: Incorrect preset files.
Ample Guitar instruments are available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX/Standalone).
All updates are free of charge for owners of corresponding Ample Guitar instruments. The updates are available through the MyAmpleSound page.
More information: Ample Sound