Plugin Boutique has launched an exclusive sale on Amplifikation Vermilion by Kuassa, an audio effect plugin that takes a classic approach to true vintage guitar combo amp modelling.
Amplifikation Vermilion aims to be the best guitar amp simulator for more rootsy guitarists who demand authenticity with its tremolo and a faithful recreation of analog spring reverb.
Amplifikation Vermilion is a guitar amplifier audio plugins inspired by classic guitar combo amplifiers. It offers gorgeous looks and endless tonal possibilities for the serious guitarist who requires versatility. The engine is carefully tuned to match the tone of authentic classic amps and will truly sing to your playing style.
The guitar amp simulator Amplifikation Vermillion packs everything guitarists love: jangly cleans, raw tube saturation, bouncy reverb, and a trippy tremolo circuit. The warm, chimey, and slightly gritty clean channel is great for country, soul, funk, blues, and older “roots” styles of music, and even pulls some weight for your indie pop tracks.
The lead channel delivers a rich and fluid overdriven tone leaning towards more modern styles of rock and beyond. Add variation to your playing with the built-in tremolo unit, producing anything from a subtle pulse to a spinning rotor, and add dimension to the whole sound with the lush analog-modeled spring reverb.
Amplifikation Vermilion features
- 3 Amp Types.
- 2 Amp Channels: Clean and Lead.
- Built-in FX: Tremolo with BPM sync and Analog Spring Reverb.
- 5 types of matching cabinets with 4 microphone types.
- Freely adjustable dual-miking with mono/stereo configurations.
- Built-in Noise Gate and Limiter.
- Built-in Impulse Response Loader with Resample function.
- A/B switches.
- Photo-realistic graphics for lifelike guitar playing experience.
- Straightforward and easy to use interface.
- Supports sample rates of up to 96000Hz.
Amplifikation Vermilion (VST/VST3/AU/AAX) is on sale for only £11 GBP/12 EUR until July 15th, 2018.
More information: Kuassa Amplifikation Vermilion