Antelope Audio has introduced Synergy Core, bringing the next generation signal processing platform to its Discrete 4 and Discrete 8 audio interfaces.
Using FPGA’s massive parallel computation capabilities and industry-standard DSP power combined, Synergy Core frees up your CPU while processing your FX with extremely low latency.
Now named Discrete 4 Synergy Core and Discrete 8 Synergy Core — albeit respectively retaining the Thunderbolt & USB Interface with 4 Discrete Mic Preamps and Thunderbolt & USB Interface with 8 Discrete Mic Preamps phrasing boldly blazoned across already-familiar front facias, Antelope Audio’s game-changing additions to its acclaimed audio interface lineup literally give the game away.
Simply speaking, Synergy Core’s industry-shaking introduction intentionally signals Antelope Audio’s objective of developing a wider range of its own effects and also collaborating with leading software developers in the industry for the benefit of all.
Synergy Core benefits
- Offload FX processing to reduce buffer size, record with sub-millisecond latency & monitor in real-time.
- FPGA dynamically recreates studio effects & mic models on the circuit and component level.
- Industry-standard DSP brings a wider variety of effects to an efficient real-time, low-latency platform.
- Improves your computer’s stability when handling CPU-heavy synths, samplers and FX.
- Future-proof and configurable architecture lets us design each product for optimal performance.
- FPGA eliminates the issue of latency stacking which is common with DSP-only units.
Discrete 4 Synergy Core is available for purchase for an RRP of $999 USD. Discrete 8 Synergy Core will start shipping on July 20, 2019, priced at an RRP of $1,399 USD.
More information: Antelope Audio