Antelope Audio has announced availability of the Orion 32+ | Gen 3, the third-generation improved audio interface.
Announced earlier this year, the interface boasts brand-new AD/DA converters capable of achieving up to 129 dB dynamic range alongside Antelope Audio’s next-generation 64-bit AFC (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology and jitter management algorithm and a rich collection of circuit-level gear emulations running in real-time on an integrated FPGA FX platform.
Spawning three generations, the world’s first 32-channel AD/DA converter just got a lot better! Orion 32+ | Gen 3 expands the unit’s proven flexibility and exemplary sound quality even further, with industry-leading conversion and a major facelift. Just like its predecessors, the Orion 32+ | Gen 3 stands ready to take over studios and live shows across the globe once again!
Orion32+ | Gen 3 features
- Cutting-edge AD/DA converters with up to 129dB dynamic range.
- True sub-milliscend latency for playback and recording, achieved via ultra stable Windows Thunderbolt driver.
- A rich collection of circuit-level gear emulations, running in real-time on an integrated FPGA FX platform.
- Create more natural sounding music with Antelope Audio’s next-generation 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology & jitter management algorithm.
- 64 channels (in and out) up to 24/192 using Thunderbolt or 32 channels over USB: Digital I/O features MADI, ADAT, and S/PDIF.
- Get the job done from the front panel controls, or enjoy routing, mixing, and stacking effects in the PC/Mac app – from any computer on the same network.
Orion32+ | Gen 3 is now available for purchase priced at an RRP of $2,595 USD.
More information: Antelope Audio