Anwida Soft has released DX Reverb Light 3.0, an updated version of the free reverb effect plugin, which now supports 64-bit operating systems.
The DX Reverb Light offers astonishing quality and extreme flexibility, allowing you to simulate from small rooms with sudden attacks and coloration characteristic of small spaces to large natural-sounding spaces with spread attack and build of a concert hall.
DX Reverb Light 3.0 features
- True stereo reverbs that will not affect stereo imaging.
- 64bit internal precision.
- 24bit/96Khz audio support.
- Highly optimized DSP code.
- Ultra clean and noiseless processing.
- Factory presets.
- Built-in preset manager (DirectX version only).
- Facility for manual insertion of value of control parameters.
- Parameter automation (depending on host application).
- Stereo output (mono->stereo, stereo->stereo).
DX Reverb Light 3.0 is a free download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).