Anwida Soft has announced third premium plugin in the SPATIO reverb suite. Following the recent SPATIO Plate and SPATIO Inverse, the new SPATIO Gate offers true gated reverberation.
Whereas normal reverb is generally used to emulate the acoustic characteristics of physical spaces, gated reverb is a special audio effect: a dense reverb that is cut off abruptly. Very popular throughout the 80’s, especially on drums, this effect creates powerful transients and, due to the absence of the reverberation tail, cleaner mixes.
SPATIO Gate features
- 64 bit internal precision.
- Accurate control of echo density.
- Highly optimized DSP code.
- Ultra clean and noiseless processing.
- Factory presets.
- Parameter values can be entered manually.
- Fully automatable (depending on host application).
- Stereo output (stereo->stereo).
Available for Windows and Mac in VST3 and AU formats, the plugin is on sale at an introductory price of $25 USD until August 29th, 2021 (regular $49 USD).
More information: Anwida Soft