Anwida Soft has announced the release of the latest addition to the SPATIO reverb suite. SPATIO Inverse is an effect plugin that offers inverse reverberation.
Inverse reverb is a special audio effect: a backwards reverb that slowly builds up instead of decreasing. Very popular throughout the 80’s, especially on snare drums, this effect creates a haunting, unique ambience effect and can be used with other modules (i.e. tremolo, delay, reverbs) to create stunning sounds.
SPATIO Inverse comes with a signed installer for Windows and signed/notarized installer for OS X/macOS. It loads natively in macOS Big Sur running on Apple Silicon.
SPATIO Inverse features
- 64 bit internal precision.
- Accurate control of echo density.
- Highly optimized DSP code.
- Ultra clean and noiseless processing.
- Factory presets.
- Parameter values can be entered manually.
- Fully automatable (depending on host application).
- Stereo output (stereo->stereo).
Available as a VST3/AU plugin for Windows and Mac, SPATIO Inverse is on sale for the introductory price of $25 USD until August 15th, 2021 (regular $49 USD).
More information: Anwida Soft