apulSoft has released an update to the apQualizr2 modular equalizer effect plugin designed to be used for all standard EQ applications.
Version 2.3.0 comes with new harmonic filter types, and various other improvements and fixes.
apulSoft apQualizr2 is a multiband equalizer audio plugin. Filter bands are graphically edited on top of a frequency analyzer. It features modular modulation of various filter parameters.
Changes in apQualizr2 v2.3.0
- New harmonic filter types.
- High frequencies displayed in kHz + support for entering values like “2k” and note names.
- Frequencies can be entered using pitch names like “a4” or “bb-1”.
- Fixed: Crash when quitting WaveLab on OS X with multiple VST3 instances of apQualizr2 open.
- Fixed: High sample rate projects did not reopen correctly when using the VST3 version in Cubase.
- Fixed: Crash in FL Studio when bypassing apQualizr2 in the fx rack.
- Fixed: Audio stutters with clipper antialiasing enabled in some VST3 hosts.
The plugin comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats, priced $69 USD.
More information: apulSoft