apulSoft has announced the release of apTrigga3, a sample trigger audio plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The plugin has been recreated from scratch to work with modern OSes, hosts and plugin standards. Many new features requested by users have been added.
- Plugin formats: AAX/AudioUnits/VST/VST3 for 32-bit and 64-bit hosts on Mac OS X and Windows.
- Trigger samples by analyzing the input signal.
- ZERO samples trigger latency.
- Trigger signal and event graph with dynamics settings on top.
- Unlimited number of samples per preset that can be organized and grouped by drag & drop.
- Input filter section with unlimited filter bands, frequency analyzer and filter graphs.
- Samples can be recorded from the audio input.
- The sample editor supports cropping and adjusting fade times.
- Supports HiDPI (Retina) displays with HiDPI hosts.
- The triggered samples can be modulated by level, by pitch and by 4-pole filters.
- Built-in system-wide preset management with the option to import and export preset files with all samples included, compatible across platforms and hosts.
The plug-in is available for purchase for $69 USD. Owners of apTrigga2 can get the update at a reduce price. Purchases after September 1st, 2014 qualify for a free update. Earlier customers can get the update for $25 USD.