apulSoft has released version 1.1 of apEQ, a high precision equalizer/analyser plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Changes in v1.1
- Added compatibilty with Windows XP and Vista.
- Improved filter curve updating.
- Added parameter switching during filter handle dragging via Alt.
- Added M-S processing mode.
- BUGFIX: Filters disappear if negative frequency values are entered.
- BUGFIX: Horizontal dragging on numerical values is flipped.
- BUGFIX: Force mono mode can’t be turned off once editor gets closed.
- BUGFIX: Plugin-Bypass handling is broken in the AU version.
An apulSoft apEQ license is available for 49 EUR.
Visit apulSoft for more information.