apulSoft has released version 2.1.1 of apQualizr2 to v2.1.1, an audio plugin based on a multiband equalizer layered on top of a frequency analyzer with elements of a modular effects system.
It features graphical editing of top quality low latency filters and modular modulation of various filter parameters. It can be used for all standard EQ applications and can produce many modulation and dynamics effects thanks to the dynamics and lfo modules included.
apQualizr2’s filters are based on a unique method to match ideal frequency response curves over the entire frequency spectrum while maintaining minimal latency. Applicable filter types have adjustable steepness (adjustable number of poles) and can be individually switched to Mid-Side processing.
Changes in apQualizr2 v2.1.1
- Light and dark color schemes included.
- Frequency/gain grid option.
- Bug Fix: Horizontal mousewheel events did no longer scroll frequencies.
- Bug Fix: The master gain handle on the main display did not show modulation correctly.
- Bug Fix: The Mix module amp factor only worked for integer factors.
- Bug Fix: One pole low- and highpass filters were producing weird responses for negative gains.
apQualizr2 (VST/AU/AAX) costs $69 USD.