apulSoft has released an update to the apQualizr2 modular multiband equalizer plugin.
Version 2.2.3 adds the option to enable/disable bypass on hosts. The plugin now uses 64-bit precision for all internal signals and various other improvements and bug fixes are included.
apQualizr2 can be used for all standard EQ applications and can produce many modulation and dynamics effects thanks to the included dynamics and lfo modules. Filter bands can be controlled with midi keyboards and controllers using the built-in midi module.
Changes in apQualizr2 v2.2.3
- New enable-button on top right which is hooked up to bypass on modern hosts.
- All internal signals now use 64-bit precision.
- Analyzer decay now compensates for FFT size.
- Module controls can be changed using the mouse wheel.
- Improved filter quality and performance.
- Improved quality of the output clipper antialiasing.
- Better ctrl-drag fine adjustment mode.
- Additionally allow to use holding the ‘S’ key for the bandpass solo feature.
- Improved the way the LFO module resets on transport start/stop.
- Fixed: Issues with HiDPI drawing in the windows VST3 version.
- Fixed: Increased CPU usage after loading big presets.
- Fixed: Loading old presets with comb filters included.
An apQualizr2 license is available for $69 USD. Current users can update at no charge. The plugin supports VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats.
More information: apulSoft