AraldFX has released beta 2 of StormGate1, a free gating effect, which lets you create new and unheard rhythmic parts from virtually any kind of audio material.
Updated in Stormgate1 beta 2
- Pattern chaining
- Pattern indicator showing which pattern is playing
- Follow mode: selects automatically chained patterns when played
- Simplified and more effective synchronization options
- Precise synchronization to every host
- Accurate synchronization (seeking and looping in host) even in presence of long chained pattern sequences
- Heavy CPU optimizations (less than 1.5% on our Athlon XP 3700+)
- Pure trigger mode can now be simulated by setting snap to OFF and chaining a pattern to an empty one
- Fixed: Rare crash corrected when using the “smooth full” functions
- Fixed: Occasional clicks when switching pattern or the host was set in loop mode
- Fixed: Installation conflicts with DKS pro solved (OSX only)
- Fixed: Corrected minor bugs with the drawing tools
Visit AraldFX for more information.