Archetype Instruments has released version 2.02 of its Arc 5 synthesizer instrument for Windows.
The Arc 5 is the culmination of our efforts: a simplified the user interface with just 8 controllers for fast and easy control, powerful sounds from 5 synth modes with 2 voice layers, 1 multi-effects processor, and a 32-step DUAL arpeggiator system.
Changes in Arc 5 v2.02
- Added Progress bar while restoring to factory settings.
- Changed some Synth modes’ name:
- 7S to S7: Supersaw emulation.
- EL to HS: Hard synced unison voices.
- Improved MIDI learn feature.
- FX parameter label automatically changes according to its parameter value:
- cab size: 0~90, bitcrusher: 91~100.
- chorus amnt: 0~50, flanger amnt: 51~100.
- User guide has been updated to v2.02.
- Improved Standalone mode icon.
The Arc 5 synthesizer for Windows (VST/standalone) costs $49.95 USD.
More information: Archetype Instruments